Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Good Morning!

The actual view from my front porch was breathtaking to say the least. Despite the -25 C reading this sun had that comforting touch to it that reached down deep in my soul made me take a deep breath and smile. Warmth from within.

This IS the view from my front porch
 at about 7:30 this morning! It was 
simply stunning (and a little bit blinding).
 I took this at a high exposure.The next 
 few I took with different exposures. I
think this one, though, absolutely captures
what I actually saw.
I used the lowest exposure rate on my camera for this one, only to show just how big the sun was at this point. It's not my favorite angle, it looks more like a sunset than a sunrise. 


Finally, one with an exposure of 0. I like this one but I do believe the high exposure one above takes the cake of the emotion I was trying to capture.


All in all I enjoy all three perspectives on this bright beauty but like I said the highest exposure is more accurate to what one would see with a naked eye, therefore, is my favorite. I'm going to put it out to you though. Which one do you like and why? I welcome all opinions and thank you in advance for them.
Sincerely,
The Cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment