Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Jack Frost!

These ones were taken Dec. 6, 2010. To me, the designs looked tropical in nature which I found  ironic give the obviously frigid temperature. Again I played with different lighting. I tried taking some with the "High ISO" feature on but you have to hold VERY still to get an image that's not blurry and holding still while shaking in the cold AND holding the door open to get the right angle was less than simple.
This one was taken with the flash on.

Keep in mind these were taken VERY
early in the morning, before sunrise. I
like this one but it's not the angle I
wanted.
I turned the flash off here but 
then you couldn't even see 
the designs, *sigh* next...














This is the one. Absolute perfection. Mother
Nature (or Jack Frost) are pretty artistic
in their crafts. Can you see the "tropical"
notes I was talking about?
Upon almost giving up and proceeding to walk inside I quite accidentally found the perfect lighting via my porch light. I liked this one but it seemed a little blurry.





Believe it or not this actually took me about half an hour putting me into a race against the sun. I was just dreading that twilight hue interfering with this and potentially melting it before I could get the right lighting and angle.  I won the race and got some decent proof of nature's talents in the art department.
Sincerely,
The Cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment